"what does elementary have that sherlock doesn’t?"
I am so over people thinking that Leis look like this:
A lei takes hard time and vigorous work. We (Hawaiians) wake up at the crack of dawn to gather whats needed to make the lei that we want. It can take hours or days to make the leis and Hawaiian’s make leis with only good intentions and love because they believe that if you make a lei with malicious intent it will come out into the lei. There is many different ways to make leis and we also make leis from shells and feathers. It isn’t only Hawai’i that makes leis but throughout Polynesia fellow Polynesians make leis in their own style.
To call the above image a lei is disrespectful to my culture and I want that shit to stop. That isn’t a lei, the images in the photoset are leis.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
It seems i always get emotional over robot boys
I FINALLY FINISHED
Kagerou Project/ Mekakushi City Konoha Shimeji
By downloading this Shimeji you have acknowledged that you may not abuse the art by tracing, heavily referencing, using it as a base, reposting individual files, etc. Contact niaro@tumblr/DA for questions regarding permission.
( I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE A SHIMEJI OR THE PROGRAM ITSELF. I’M ACTUALLY QUITE A NOVICE AND I DON’T WANT TO BE TECH SUPPORT. PLEASE LOOK AT THE TUTORIAL IN THE RESOURCES BELOW AND USE GOOGLE )
- This is a Shimeji made mainly for personal use that I wish to also share with other KagePro fans. Please respect my wishes to not abuse the art etc.
- His configuration is Calm, which is perfect for a work setting. He’s mainly made to sit around and keep you company. And to throw around your screen and junk.
- Since he is Calm, he is not meant to throw your windows around and multiply. If you somehow force him/command him to he won’t respond with the appropriate action.
- I love Konoha, and if you do too, please enjoy!